Responsible for supporting the management of email campaign processes from design through deployment and contributing to meet the sales growth targets for the email marketing channel.
• Assist with the email deployment for all communication, programs, and channels, including: Loyalty, Retail, and Outlet programs.
• Collaborate with Direct Planning, Direct Merchandising, E-Commerce, and Brand Marketing teams to support email development and execution.
• Support triggered and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs.
• Help drive innovation in email marketing through frequent and ongoing testing and optimization.
• Coordinate agency resources on day-to-day execution of email marketing initiatives.
• Make minor HTML updates to email files as necessary.
• Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
• Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
• Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
• B.A./B.S. Degree.
• 0-2 years’ experience in supporting email marketing or other analytical online marketing.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Database experience is a plus).
• Basic knowledge of email marketing strategies.
• Strong analytic skills; experience with software such as Adobe Analytics a plus.
• Strong technical skills (HTML experience desired).
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively take direction and prioritize work accordingly.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic project coordination skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
• The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
• Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
• Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.