- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications
- Field experience in content development and dissemination, marketing, PR or communications
- 10+ years in marketing, content and/or Athlete management
- Proven successful experience working in teams
- Field production experience
- Experience in sports marketing is preferred
- Experience with professional athletics, guiding, or managing an influencer program
- Experience in outdoor industry a plus
- Strong sense of customer focus
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize and creatively problem solve
- Proactive self-starter that thrives in an environment of ambiguity
- Excellent and proactive written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people and functions at all levels
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and events including weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in reporting and analytics
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Occasional Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.