Unlock the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession at Eddie Bauer
• Provide hands-on modeling and analysis of marketing campaigns to determine the best mix of channels and messaging.
• Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns to optimize guest loyalty and lifetime value
• Measure, analyze, and report performance metrics pertaining to Eddie Bauer's loyalty program
• Support the development of customer segmentation studies, predictive models and reports
• Optimize and measure social campaigns
• Build and own customer models to predict customer frequency rates, customer life-time value (LTV), customer response rate, etc.
• Own the customer lifecycle, including customer acquisition, optimizing contact strategies, promotional strategy, and building loyalty to drive long-term business growth.
• Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for associates.
• Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
• Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, finance, or economics preferred or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics
• 5+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL, python, and / or other advanced statistical techniques
• Significant business ownership experience working with CRM and customer analytics in retail
• Demonstrated experience in partnering with key stakeholders to deliver results
• Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling
• 2+ years of experience with Linux / Bash
• 1+ years of experience with Tableau or similar
• AWS experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
• The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
• Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
• Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
• Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.