This position is on the ground floor managing the continued optimization of the Eddie Bauer Marketplace businesses. This position supports the Digital Marketing Manager: Search Marketing & Marketplaces in the growth of the marketplaces business unit through implementation of program-advancing strategies and executing on the day-to-day workload.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of the 3rd party marketplace business units including and not limited to Amazon.com, Jet.com, Walmart.com, and Ebay.com. Responsibilities include listing optimization, review optimization, AMS paid advertising, reporting/analysis, project-managing internal stakeholders, and more.
• Identify opportunities within marketplaces to foster growth and drive primary objectives as they relate to revenue, new customer acquisition and existing customer retention.
• Partner with 3rd party feed management vendor to optimize listing components on each marketplace with a keen eye for search optimization and customer experience.
• Identify opportunities within marketplaces for supply chain improvements and new geographical opportunities to evolve business-critical channels.
• Responsible for the hands-on analysis of performance and reporting of the programs.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to foster growth of marketplace contribution and related processes. This role will interface with a variety of teams including planning/allocation, customer service, IT, logistics, web/customer analytics, and more.
• Continually seek opportunities for innovation and further development of existing and new marketplace relationships.
• As business needs change, this role may be responsible for assisting with launching of new marketplaces and/or new global opportunities with our current marketplace business unit.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• 2+ years of marketing experience in digital or traditional marketing.
• Experience with marketplaces is preferred.
• Experience working in cross-functional environment, managing multiple critical tasks with competing priorities.
• Proven capability to communicate and build strong relationships with multiple levels and departments within, and outside, an organization.
• Experience in a high paced environment driven by the requirements to keep up with the ever-changing digital marketing industry, and continuously strives for improvement.
• Proven skills in reporting and analyzing data.
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products, including a working knowledge of spreadsheet functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
• The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
• Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
• Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
• Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.