- 3+ years FileMaker Pro development experience required
- AppleScript, Objective C, iOS development experience
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat experience
- Asset/Content management experience
- Project Management experience, including knowledge of systems development methodology, scheduling, budgeting and excellent communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience and competency in all phases of complex technical analysis and strategic thinking in business environment
- Working knowledge of Creative Marketing business processes for Retail, Direct Mail and Web
- Working knowledge of Graphics, Publishing and Printing technologies and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency developing relational databases
- Project Management skills, including systems analysis, scheduling and budgeting.
- Process-re-engineering knowledge & experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience business and/or technical documentation.
- Ability to concisely communicate complicated and/or technical concepts to others in both written and verbal form.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and workload management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast of current technologies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Occasional Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.