- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related Real Estate or legal Field or equivalent lease administration experience preferred (equivalent experience in lieu of a degree acceptable).
- 2 years working in a lease administration role in the retail industry required.
- Experience reviewing legal documents and should have general familiarity with retail lease terminology, calculations, financial terms and principles.
- Experience with real estate management cycle in a retail setting preferred.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, required.
- Experience collaborating with others using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience with detail-oriented projects requiring multi-tasking, advanced planning, and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required