- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for
leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring
a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
Education/ Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related.
- 7+ years’ experience working in retail ecommerce with a strong understanding of online functionality, digital marketing programs, online merchandising, and loyalty programs.
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytic software, e.g., Adobe Digital Analytics or Coremetrics, as well as, Excel, MS Access, Tableau and other database tools such as iBase.
- Proficient in segmentations, algorithms, and data query or analysis software; proficient in SQL, and Python a plus.
- Knowledge of web development, quality assurance, security, and UX best practices.
- Experience with web experimentation, A/B and multivariate testing and/or marketing automation concepts, such SiteSpect Adobe Target, or Optimizely.
- Ability to lead projects and coordinate activities through a diverse group of people including internal co-workers, as well as, external contractors and consultants. The ability to coordinate and guide collaboration between IT staff and business users is especially critical.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- High level of familiarity with current digital practices, trends and topics.
- Knowledge of mobile first and responsive content strategies.
- Knowledge of the stages of the user journey and/or lifecycle pathing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The
associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as
reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on
multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may
be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.