The Compensation Analsts assists in the implementation, communication and administration of SPARC Group compensation programs, policies and procedures. This individual will work closely with HR generalists to support the corporate and field populations with compensation analysis and recommendations.
Responsible for working with highly sensitive and confidential information and maintaining the confidentiality of information used during the normal course of business.
· Minimum of 3 years of equivalent work experience; preferably in an HR Compensation role.
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar quantitative field.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
· Experience with creating reports and extracting and analyzing data from an HRIS system.
· Must be able to handle sensitive information confidentially and professionally.
· Client service orientation with extremely strong attention to detail and ability to maintain data integrity.
· Ability to manage workload with conflicting/competing priorities and multiple deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all levels of management and employees.
· Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Prior experience working with HCM systems; experience working with Ceridian/Dayforce is a plus.