- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in Sourcing, preferably in Apparel, Gear, Footwear, or Accessories
- Knowledge of apparel retail industry
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and data integrity
- Expertise in MS Office applications and PLM systems
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective in dealing with conflict
- Ability to travel internationally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.