- 1-2 years of experience working in an IT/IS environment in support of a company in the Retail or Distribution industries.
- Must be able to carry and lift computer equipment up to 50 lbs. and push carts up to 100 lbs.
- Excellent knowledge of desktops, laptops, network printers and other peripherals.
- Experience with assisting remote users via e-mail or telephone.
- Strong familiarity of Microsoft Software such as Windows 7, Office 2010 and up.
- Experience in troubleshooting common enterprise software such as Anti-Virus, Cisco VPN and Adobe Software suites.
- Experience with Active Directory and Enterprise E-mail systems.
- Experience with software/hardware deployment.
- Experience with Apple Macintosh Desktops is a plus.
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects is a must.
- Ability to learn and retain new skills quickly.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Commitment to delivering excellence in customer service.
- Work with Sr. Technicians and/or Supervisor to escalate and resolve issues.
- Strong research and analytical skills. Flexible work schedule to accommodate projects and or other needs which may include work outside of normal work hours and weekends.
- Be available for On-call rotation for after hours and weekend support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Certificates or CompTIA Certificates preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.