- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years analytics and reporting experience, preferably at Retail Industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data programming (Python, Pandas, SQL, Linux shell)
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience in data warehousing
- Familiarity with AWS tools (S3/EC2/Athena/Redshift Spectrum)
- Experience in statistical modeling and ML
- Proven ability to drive winning business results through data analysis and reporting.
- Experience evaluating key financial and business indicators and translating data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in retail-driven math.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish objectives with experience exceeding them.
- Established process management skills, including identifying and articulating processes and resources necessary to get things done efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with mature interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to effectively work in constant collaboration with others in a highly visible position.
- Demonstrated business and technical leadership abilities.
- Aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.