Associate’s degree; Accounting or Finance emphasis preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience, preferably within a retail company.
- Strong accounting background with knowledge in Inventory and Cost Accounting.
- Knowledge of monthly account reconciliations.
- Strong experience working with Lawson and GT Nexus.
- Experience working with multiple currencies.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work well with others and motivate colleagues.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; legibe handwriting is a must.
- Good organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Key boarding and 10 key by touch skills that support processing a large volume of invoices on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word and advanced Excel skills; vlookups, functions, and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, including group mailbox management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.