- 4-year college degree preferred.
- 3-5 years multi-unit management or corporate experience preferred.
- 1-3 years project management experience, preferable in a retail environment.
- Exceptional knowledge across brand communications and business processes.
- Proven ability to build relationships, work collaboratively with others, and demonstrate consultative and decision-making skills in a corporate environment
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiating skills, including the ability to manage conflict to optimal outcomes.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.