Lead and develop an evolved customer retention touchpoint strategy across digital and print marketing channels.
- Develop a touchpoint strategy to engage, retain, and reactivate customers during key milestones of the customer lifecycle across both digital and direct mail marketing.
- Identify key customer segments and corresponding business opportunities for prioritization across the Retention team.
- Based on analytical insights, identify opportunities to incentivize customer behavior via the right marketing channels and levers.
- Drive optimization of the program by testing into lifecycle-based touchpoints, and strategic content variations.
- Actively monitor competitive landscape and industry standards; and rapidly integrate best practices.
Manage the Direct Mail Marketing program goals and segmentation.
- Develop a DM touchpoint strategy that complements digital reach to drive the highest incremental gains. Align strategy with overarching business and retention goals.
- Develop financial goals and define KPI’s for short and long-term measurement.
- Own the customer segmentation selection for each DM lever, in partnership with Analytics partners.
- During the customer selection process, own and deliver the segmentation selection file for execution.
- Seek efficiencies and optimize the selection process.
Test & analyze performance of marketing channels and touchpoints
- Based on key insights and business opportunities, build a long-term test plan to inform the cross-channel retention strategy.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to test into new triggers, formats, and content variations to drive strong business and retention results.
- Create financial forecasts on both annual and tactical levels.
- Present program performance and financial forecasts to executives.
Develop and streamline reporting across Retention functions
- Own the optimization and delivery of retention-wide reporting across Email and Direct Mail marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to update reporting across the team to ensure regular visibility of top KPIs.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.